Joining TONGEE (K.L.) SDN BHD means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Job Scope & Responsibilties
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Able work in Team
- Language: Chinese, Malay, English
- Familiar in social media and content writing
- Creative & Proactive
- Own Transport
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media / website)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Familiar with social media practice
- Creative, proactive
- No work experience required
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Social media, content writing.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to email@example.com We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Click to submit resume